Monday, January 25, 2010

Custom Fabric Photo Bookmarks



My kids' nap time yesterday sent me to my office eager to start a new project.  Custom photo bookmarks!  I have worked with photo fabric in different ways, and I love the fact that the possibilites are endless.  These bookmarks intertwine 3 of my favorite things...fabric, reading and photography.

Between my husband and I, we have quite a few bookmarks at home.  I made fabric ones a while back (not with a photo) and they have been all we used since.  I imagine now that my groovy guitar fabric bookmark (as cute as it may be) will be resting in a book I don't visit as often as where my new bookmarks with my kids on them will be.  :-)  Everytime I open my book, I get another few seconds of my life to just smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment